2024 Rule Considerations
- Stealing home rule do we keep or eliminate this? Caused most confusion all season. Feedback was that catchers got much better and more engaged though.
- Playoff Pitch counts - do these need to be tweaked?
- When a playoff games gets postponed for weather/darkness, how do we handle the pitch counts?
- How to determine breaking matching seeding for home field in playoffs when North faces off against South
- What do we do with umpires when games get postponed during an active game, especially in playoffs.
- Specifically call out that on deck batters are not allowed on the field during an active at bat.
- Setup MAC League with both a President and Vice President, in some fashion.
- For regular season scheduling, remove black outs outside of the single hit a thon date for all leagues. Gives teams 1 week after posting schedule to make changes directly with the other town, before the schedule is locked in.
- Specifically call out that home teams are responsible for acquiring and paying for umpires and game balls. (this cost is reimbursed during the annual cost breakout)
Want to help share the direction of our league? Provide feedback on the following form